Monday 6 January 2014

1/52



“A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.”

Saxon: Enjoying the company of his father during our visit to the park.
Caelan: He jumped onto his Grandfather’s tractor with excitement & enthusiasm as he pretended to drive it.

The year 2014 has started with a bang and it has by far been the most enjoyable Summer yet. It might have a lot to do with having our own house and backyard now. The waterside the boys got for Christmas has been thrashed, and the jumping castle will send our electricity bill through the roof (thanks mum!) I am also loving the independence of where we live now – so close to the beach, plus my in-law’s are literally over the back fence which is great for us and the boys. They adore their Grandparents.
For the next 52 weeks I will be taking my boy’s portraits & posting them here, on the blog. This will be challenging for me, because following through with a project has never been my strong suit. Along with writing. But I plan to make the very most out of this project. It will give me the motivation to get out of the house more often away from my desk and more adventures for my little family. I am excited about this.

Following along with Jody.

No comments:

Post a Comment