Sunday 13 April 2014

15/52

“A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.”

Saxon: I love that cheeky smile, when he knows i am following along with the camera.
Caelan: Always has his beloved ducky along for the ride.

It has been a busy week, mostly because i had been getting ready to shoot my last wedding on Saturday. My last one! I have been waiting for this day since October last year.

This week we will be busy organising the final pieces for Saxon's first birthday, along with his daddy's birthday + Easter! It will be a wonderful weekend.

Following along with the lovely Jodi.

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos - and greenery surrounding them both x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful smile he has, so happy! Love when kids drag their favourite 'thing' around, too cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these shots are just beautiful, I absolutely adore that first one of Saxon, such a perfect perspective!

    ReplyDelete